When visiting the site www.sitech-poland.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), some information about your navigation may be recorded in “cookies” files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, cell phone or any other device optimized for the Internet).
These cookies are issued by sitech-poland.pl in order to facilitate your navigation on this Site, for audience measurement purposes and so that you can interact with the social modules on the Site (Facebook, LinkedIn …).
This article allows you to understand what a cookie is, what its role is, and how to configure its operation.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file which, thanks to your navigation software, is deposited in a dedicated space on your terminal’s hard disk when you visit a site or consult an advertisement. It contains several data such as the name of the server that deposited it (server of the site you are visiting), an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiration date of the cookie.
Cookies allow the sender to recognize the user’s terminal with which it is registered and to collect information about the user’s navigation on the sites.
What cookies do we use?
- Cookies that are essential to the operation of the Site: they are used to memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved areas (registration or access to your account, requested service, contents of an order basket, etc.).
- Functional cookies”: they allow us to adapt the presentation of the Site to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, etc.) and thus personalize your access to the Site.
- Analytical cookies” (or “audience measurement cookies”): they anonymously collect traffic data in order to establish statistics and traffic volumes (number of visits, pages viewed, etc.) and to understand the use of the elements that make up this Site (sections and pages viewed, etc.), allowing SITECH Poland to monitor and improve the quality of its services. Thus, this Site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc (“Google”) allowing us to analyze the use of the Site by its users.
- Social cookies”: they allow you to interact with the social modules on the Site (Facebook, Twitter…).
How do you manage your cookie preferences?
At any time, you can change the settings for depositing the various categories of cookies on the Site.
We provide you with a simple tool that allows you to configure the deposit of cookies according to their category: “social” cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, etc.
- The choices you make using this tool will only be valid while you are browsing the Site.
In order to manage your expectations regarding cookies as precisely as possible, you can also modify the settings of your Internet browser. Below are links to the support pages for disabling cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- How long do you keep your data?
Cookies are stored on your terminal for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes pursued, as described above. In particular:
- Cookies, which may or may not require your consent, are stored on your device for a maximum of 13 months from their creation ;
- The information collected via cookies is kept for 25 months from their creation on your terminal.
- Your choice, consent and/or refusal, regarding cookies is kept for a period of 6 months (after this period, we will ask you again to choose how you wish to manage your cookies on our Site).
- How to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, you have, depending on the situation, the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and oppose the processing of your data as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the possibility to send us your directives in order to organize the fate of your data (conservation, deletion, communication to a third party, etc.) in case of death. You can exercise these rights by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority such as the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a breach of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular the European Regulation No. 2016-679 General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) in force since 25 May 2018.
Any changes to this policy will, when available, be posted on our Site.